The Treadmill Again?

Okay, this snow has got to melt, and SOON!

Denver was hit with almost 10 inches of snow on Tuesday night, so yesterday I couldn't get to my favorite workout class at the gym - Bosu Conditioning. If you belong to a gym that has a similar class, I encourage you to try it! In case you don't know, the Bosu Ball is a piece of equipment that really makes you engage your core. You can use it for just about any exercise that you would normally do on the floor, like lunges, squats, even push-ups, it just forces you to balance and use your abdominals! I love this class and hate to miss it! If you live in Denver, try the class at Cherry Creek Athletic Club. Terri P. is the instructor and she is awesome!!
So, I found myself reluctantly getting on the treadmill in the basement as soon as I put Henry down for his nap. Before Henry was born, I would run on the treadmill 3 or 4 times per week for an hour each time. Now, I have to FORCE myself to get on the treadmill for 30 minutes! I just get so bored and the time seems to go by SO slowly.
These days, I would much rather put Henry in the BOB jogger and run outside. There is a great website - gmaps pedometer - where you can click on your start point and end point, then find out how many miles you went. I love it, because I can just run wherever I want, then come home and find out how far I went. Too bad I can't use it today...
Melt, snow, MELT!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts