2 glasses of wine

So, I went to Mom's Night Out on Wednesday. It was super fun. I love my mommy friends.

I had two glasses of wine...

...and was DRUNK.

Kinda strange how before Henry I could drink 4, maybe 5 (shhh, don't tell anyone) glasses of wine before I was ready to go to bed. Now, 2 ... ?!
I am weak.

And don't even let me get started about how loud and obnoxious I was. Or how I provided WAY TOO MUCH information about my personal life (mommy friends, forget about the fart in the kitchen comment, thanks).

Yeah, I'd say having an almost-two-year-old has significantly changed my life.

Comments

  1. Totally had the same thing happen to me the other night... ya know that feeling when all of a sudden your arms feel heavy and you realize that somehow those two measly glasses of wine are kicking your butt... yeah, that was me. so sad! hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts